Starting & setting up your account for success
Use the following steps to set up your Confirmed account.
If you’re part of a Team Edition account, you might also be eligible for personalized onboarding sessions. Check with your team leader
- Sign-up; then verify your info on the basic page.
- Confirmed will then put you through a wizard to connect your Confirmed account to your calendars & contacts and create your first Confirmed Smart Scheduler and Scheduling Link.
- If you are part of a Confirmed Team, your journey starts when you receive an invitation from your Organization’s Confirmed Team Admin via email. You must activate within 72 hours. You’ll be asked to set up a password; then go through the normal process mentioned in the previous bullet.
Whenever you want to make changes or want ‘How-to” steps, use the green links below…
Connecting to your Calendar and Contacts (takes 2 to 5 minutes)
- Connect with a Microsoft Account (MS 265, Outlook, Exchange, Outlook.com)
- This process works with both business and individual Microsoft accounts
- Connect with a Google Account (business or individual)
Accessing Confirmed from your favorite software
- Install a button to access Confirmed features on your browser (1 minute)
- for Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Brave, Opera
- Install a button to access Confirmed from your Outlook toolbar/ribbon
Setting up what you offer to your meeting partners
Adding “Locations” for your meetings
- Including Physical Meeting Places (like your office or favorite coffee shop)
- Setting up to automatically work with your web-meeting platform